Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Me and me bike...

My bike & me today:
Saw: My hubby, great trees to string a hammock between, the houses of parliment, people walking, talking and having fun! Kids on a field trip, Canada geese, pigeons, red wing black bird, a duck catching a fish and eating it, peonies & poppies, beautiful willow trees, water, houses, the view from the wind catch on my helmet, bridge builders, window washers, people reading, where I live.
Smelled: The last drips of perfume from lilacs carried by the wind, the crunch of my tire over those helecopter thingys that fall from trees (Oh wait, I did not smell that, I heard that...I love that sound), someone's perfume, fresh cut grass, rushing water, cool rocks, my sunscreen.
Felt: The wind, the heat, freedom and the big huge smile plastered on my face...a very good day with me bike! Thank you universe:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment